University of Montreal International Student Scholarship: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD students are hereby invited for International Student Scholarship who wishes to enroll in a degree program at the University of Montreal in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
The aim of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. Starting in the fall of 2020, they could benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees normally charged to international students.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Montreal, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Montreal, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhD
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $19,339 per year
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Montreal International Student Scholarship in Canada
- Candidates must be international student.
- Award is available for the listed undergraduate, postgraduate & PhD courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate & PhD study at University of Montreal.
- Candidates who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Applicants who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Candidates who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Montreal’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the University of Montreal International Student Scholarship in Canada
How- To- Apply
After accepting the offer of admission to start the program, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
Once you have received your Notice of Award, you will be required to submit the Déclaration de situations relatives’ aux exemptions des droits de scolarité supplémentaires pour étudiants internationaux form. This document will be available at your Student Centre, the platform for monitoring the progress of your application to the Université de Montréal. Be sure to read all the instructions before returning the form and submitting the required supporting documents, if applicable.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020