Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in UAE: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding undergraduate international students for Undergraduate Merit Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at Zayed University in United Arab Emirates for 2020/2021 academic sessions.
This scholarship is awarded to international students on the basis of academic merit as determined from academic performance in the final year of high school. The undergraduate merit scholarship may cover up to 50% of tuition fees and cannot be stacked with another major award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Zayed University, UAE
Scholarships to be taken at: Zayed University, UAE
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in UAE
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Zayed University, UAE.
- Obtain a minimum average of 95% or equivalent.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Zayed University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements of IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5) or TOEFL iBT of 80
Application Procedures for the Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in UAE
How- To- Apply
As part of the application process, eligible applicants are required to Login into ZU e-service https://eservices.zu.ac.ae/main and select the scholarship request. You are also expected to fill and complete the online Application form and attached the required documents.
Document Requirement: Candidates are required to attach the following documents: High School Diploma, IELTS /TOFEL Certificate, Salary letter or financial statement of student’s guardian, Passport and visa copy, Personal Photo, Positive letter of reference from most recent school, Essay of personal achievements/ community services.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020