Fully funded CSC scholarship At Dali University – 2020: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are hereby invited for CSC fully funded scholarship who wish to enroll in a bachelor and Masters degree program at Dali University in China for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is fully funded which covers full tuition fee, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees, Accommodation, Monthly subsidy provided, Health Insurance. This is to develop exchanges and cooperation between China and the rest of the world in various fields.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dali University, China
Scholarships to be taken at: Dali University, China
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee, Accommodation, Monthly stipend
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Fully funded CSC scholarship At Dali University in China 2020
- Applicants must be international student.
- Award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate program offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate study at Dali University in China.
- An applicant must be non-Chinese national, in good health, and meet the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China”; The grant is only offered to new students.
- An applicant should be of good moral character, who will obey Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, who will respect Chinese social customs.
- A bachelor’s degree applicant should hold a Diploma or Certification of high school (or other equivalents) and shall be over 18 and less than 25 years old. A master’s degree applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree and shall be less than 35 years old.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Dali University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Fully funded CSC scholarship At Dali University in China 2020
How- To- Apply
Eligible applicants are required to complete online procedures at Both CSC http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua application system and Dali University http://dali.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx international student service system.
Document Requirement: CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
A notarial copy of Diploma or Certification (A graduate can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate).
Master degree applicant shall provide No less than two Reference Letters recommended by professor/associate professor
A notarial copy of Transcripts
A personal statement (Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family background, awards and merits.
Non Criminal Records
A notarial copy of valid HSK Certificate (A must for courses in Chinese medium ), an enrollee should pass HSK4 for majors in Sciences and HSK5 for majors in Arts, and the score should be no less than 180. Excellent applicants, who fail to pass the corresponding Chinese proficiency test (HSK) before applying, will be able to apply for a one-year Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be entitled to a full scholarship. A copy of valid certification of English Language ability (A must for courses in English Medium)
A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and
A copy of valid passport
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020