DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship: University College London in collaboration with Development Planning Unit (DPU) are offering Health in Urban Development (HUD) MSc Scholarship to eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is aiming to support candidates of the highest performance for postgraduate study at the Health in Urban Development MSc programme. As graduates, they will make important contributions to urban health by drawing on the strengths of the international perspective and leading position of the DPU in the development field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Health in Urban Development (HUD) MSc program
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship At University College London
- Applicants must be international student.
- Award is available for Health in Urban Development (HUD) MSc program offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate study at University College London.
- Candidates must have a first or second-class UK Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognized higher education institution. A small number of programs require the GMAT or GRE General Test.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University College London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship At University College London
How- To- Apply
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UCL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for. The scholarship form should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible candidates are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020