Edith Cowan University King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding international students who demonstrate high academic excellence for King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships at the Edith Cowan University for 2020/2021 academic session.
King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships are annual undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships for students enrolled in or applying for tertiary Home Economics or related areas (e.g. Family Studies, Consumer Science, Food and Nutrition or Teacher education in these fields). There are 30 scholarships available each year and since 1986 when the scholarship was first awarded there have been hundreds of successful scholars who have benefited from the scholarship and been successful in their careers in the field. The scholarship offers a payment of $7,500 for postgraduate students and $5,000 for undergraduates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 and $7,500 per year
Subject Eligibility: Home Economics (e.g. Family Studies, Consumer Science, Food and Nutrition or Teacher education)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Baccalaureate Scholarship At Northern Arizona University,
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Edith Cowan University.
- be intending to undertake full time study in the following year in a program in Home Economics or equivalent which conforms to the criteria for an ‘eligible program’ as determined by the Managing Trustees;
- For postgraduate applications, normally have an undergraduate award in an eligible program in Home Economics or equivalent and must be intending to undertake full time or part time study in the following year in a postgraduate program deemed eligible by the Managing Trustees;
- Candidates are to make a statement of professional goals and must demonstrate clear intentions to work in the field of Home Economics and to make a professional contribution to the field;
- If a citizen of another country living in Australia, be required to provide evidence of your intention to remain a permanent residents in Australia; and
- If studying overseas, be required to agree to return to Australia within 6 months of completing your program of study.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Macquarie University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Application Procedures for the Edith Cowan University King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships
How- To- Apply
Awards are made for a one year approved study program and scholarship holders may apply annually for awards for up to a total of 3 years of full time study. Applications must be made on the Application Form to be found on the O’Malley Trust website.
Once completed your application must be printed, signed and sent by post to: O’Malley Trust Office, PO Box 120, Camberwell, Victoria 3124
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020