Fully funded International Scholarship at Macquarie University: Application is invited from eligible and outstanding international students for international scholarship in Genetic and Anatomical basis who wish to enroll in a degree program at Macquarie University for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is designed for international postgraduate and PhD students to undertake an MRes Year 2 (1 year) + PhD (3 years) program or direct entry PhD (3 years). The scholarship is comprised of a Tuition Fee weaver and a Living Allowance Stipend Scholarship. The value and tenure of the scholarship is a MQRES full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate, tax exempt and indexed annually)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Macquarie University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Macquarie University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate & PhD
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Genetic and anatomical basis of brain lateralization
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Scholarship in Genetic and Anatomical Basis at Macquarie University;
- Candidates must be domestic or international student
- Award is available for a postgraduate and PhD courses in Genetic and anatomical basis of brain lateralization offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate and PhD study at Macquarie University, Australia.
- For MRes, must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution;
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 level;
- A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient).
- For PhD, completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Master’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Macquarie University’s minimum English language proficiency
Application Procedures for the International Scholarship in Genetic and Anatomical Basis At Macquarie University
How- To- Apply
To be part of this award opportunity, eligible applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate or PhD degree coursework at the Macquarie University. After being registered, no application is required candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020