Fully-funded PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and intellectual domestic and international students for Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology who wish to enroll in a degree program at Curtin University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This three year fully funded PhD scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct research at the interface of Water Chemistry and Microbiology in the School of Molecular and Life Sciences. The aim of this project is to generate an in-depth understanding about the survival mechanisms of microorganisms in chloraminated distribution systems as well as the chemical mechanisms involved in the interaction between bacteria and their metabolites with monochloramine.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $35,000 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Water Chemistry and Microbiology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for PhD Courses in Water Chemistry and Microbiology in the University.
- Candidates must have a master’s certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time PhD degree at Curtin University.
- They must hold an undergraduate degree in Environmental science, Chemistry, Microbiology or relevant field at a high level (honours) of academic achievement
- Demonstrate an aptitude for research through their analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be able to work in a team setting and take responsibility for their tasks
- Be experienced in the use of digital technology and software packages
- Possess excellent spoken and written communications skills that may be evidenced, for example, through their undergraduate thesis/project work and presentations given
- Practice well-developed time- and self-management skills with strong personal discipline and drive in their work.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Curtin University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
Application Procedures for the Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship In Water Chemistry And Microbiology
How- To- Apply
Please email Dr Sebastien Allard (email@example.com) an expression of interest with:
A Brief of cover letter (not more than 2 sides of A4) that addresses the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020