United States Professional Fellows Program for International Applicants, 2020: Applications for the Professional Fellows Program for candidates from across the world is on-going. This program is to take place in the United States of America in 2020. This program is sponsored by the Department of United State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural activities, Professional Fellows Division and administered by American Councils for International Education. The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) consist of a global exchange program designed to promote mutual understanding, enhance leadership and professional skills, as well as build lasting, sustainable partnerships between mid-level emerging leaders from foreign countries and the United States of America. Professional Fellows Program participants are engaged in a rigorous 5-6 week fellowships in non-profit organizations, private sector businesses, and government offices across the United States for a professional development experience aimed at developing the individual.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): United State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural activities.
Fellowship to be taken at: United States of America
Fellowship Type: Full fellowship
Fellowship Worth: Fellowship covers full cost of travelling, health insurance for the program, visa fees.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for citizens and current residents of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam aged between 23-35 years.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
- Applicants must be interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Applicants must have at least two years’ relevant work experience and be currently employed.
- Applicants must demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that his/her country participates in
- Governance and Society – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
- Fully-Funded Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for Young Graduates to the United States
- Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Southern Maine, USA
- International Students Scholarship at Calvary University, USA
Application Procedure for the United States Professional Fellows Program for International Applicants, 2020
- Applicants are to note that the application process of the Professional Fellows Program is online.
- Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the fellowship program and complete the application form.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2019