Global Internship Programme for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students: Applications are invited from qualified international undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2020 Global Intern Program (GIP) organised by the Office of International and Public Affairs (IPA) Korea to be taken at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology. The program is aimed at enhancing international collaboration between GIST, universities and organizations abroad. It also serves to promote mutual understanding among students and scholars with different cultural backgrounds. The Global Internship Program offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research by having you join a research lab for eight weeks during the summer to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor.
Internship Sponsor(s): Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
Internship to be taken at: Korea
Internship Type: Partial Internship
Internship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Internship Benefits: Half of Round-trip Airfare, Dormitory Accommodation, Korean Language Class, Cultural Class, Special Lectures, Stipend, Health Insurance, Culture Exploration.
Subject Eligibility: Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Earth Science, Life Science, Physics and Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Integrated technology, Artificial Intelligence.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The internship is for international students.
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Global Internship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the internship must international nationals who are enrolled in an undergraduate or master’s degree courses in the eligible subjects.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic potentials and should have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must demonstrate great leadership ability and be able to interact with people from diverse culture and religion.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the host institution.
- 2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards to Study in Australia
- Quebec University – FRQNT Internship Program 2020 for International Students
Application Procedure for the Global Internship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the internship and apply for the internship while ensuring to attach required supporting documents before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2020