Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 for Young Graduates: Oando PLC is inviting applications from suitable and qualified candidates for its Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 targeted at young graduates with little or no experience.
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. As a proudly indigenous oil and gas company, the onus is on us to close the knowledge gap in the industry. We have groomed some of the best talent in the sector, given them an edge and a pedestal to excel. We continue to work towards sustaining our industry by building capacity locally and proffering unique solutions to bridge the knowledge and skills gap.
Company/Organization: Oando PLC
Program Title: Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Type: Internship/graduate trainee.
Program Duration: permanent
Program Basic Qualification: Bachelors or Masters degree.
See Also: Shell Nigeria Graduate Student Research Internship 2019/2020
About the Program (Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP):
- OandoGAP is a unique opportunity for the company to recruit and develop recent graduates who we believe have the potential to become future leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas talent pipeline.
- It is strictly an 18-month programme, where individuals will get on the job structured learning and training from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; all to better prepare them for a bright future within the sector.
Audacious, passionate, tenacious, driven, self-motivated, intelligent, innovative, team player, fast learner – is this you?
Do you think you have what it takes to be one of the #HumansOfOando?
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new challenge in one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous oil and gas companies?
If yes, keep reading!
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines:
- For Commercial Learning Opportunities: Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees.
- For Technical Learning Opportunities: Engineering and Geosciences.
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
What you expect:
At Oando, our investment in people is grounded on the belief that our employees are the Company’s greatest asset; nothing is more powerful than the collective will of our employees. The sheer diversity of talent, commitment and passion makes us a unique brand and reinforces the strength of our employees.
You will be exposed to;
- Diverse learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
- NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019 for Young Graduates
- World Bank Group Paid Winter Internship Program 2020 for Young Graduates
Application Procedures for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 for Young Graduates
Application for this opportunity is done online. You will be required to register an account with your email before you apply. Interested and qualified candidates should;
Visit the Official Website for Further Details and Apply:
- You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme will run for 18 months only.
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2019.