International students are encouraged to take up the opportunity of studying in the United States of America by enrolling in the International Students Scholarship award program at Calvary University. Calvary University is an independent, nondenominational university with the objective of providing appropriate educational curricula in a climate that enhances the development of intellectual and spiritual maturity, leadership abilities, servanthood as well as a sense of mission. The university was founded in 1932 as an institution that provides robust academic undergraduate degrees as well as adult education degree completion programme. There are lots of scholarship offers at the university for both the United States citizens as well as international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Calvary University
Scholarship to be taken at: Calvary University, United States of America
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee support
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $2,000 or Tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Courses taught at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students as well as United States students
English Language Eligibility: Proof of English Language proficiency is required
You may also apply for: International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are to ensure that they meet the following criteria before applying.
- Applicants from the USA and also other nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must take up admission on a full-time basis to study a bachelor’s degree at the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Applicants wishing to study any course of their choice at the university can apply for the scholarship.
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarship at Calvary University, USA
- Applicants are to submit completed application forms to the Financial aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, Phone: 816-425-6136, Fax: 816-425-6134, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are also advised to submit any supporting document before the application deadline for the scholarship by December 1st if entering for the spring. The supporting documents are an essay, higher secondary school results, official transcript of all academic institutions attended.
- Applicants are also to submit completed FAFSA by December 1st
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the application requirements of the scholarship they are applying for.
- Applicants are to note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Recommended Post(s): Arizona Excellence Award for International Students in USA, 2019
- The Student Aid Committee of the Calvary University awards Calvary scholarships annually for the entire academic year. Furthermore, deliberations and decisions of the committee are confidential and the committee may modify requirements depending of the availability of funds or other special situations. The Financial Aid office sends out scholarship award notification to students by email in late April. Continued eligibility for the scholarship requires that students fulfill all service and enrollment criteria, keeps excellent academic records and reapply for scholarships yearly.
Visit: Official scholarship webpage
Application Deadline: 1st December, 2019