2020 CTR Next Generation Fellowship at University of Cambridge: Applications are welcomed from candidates who wish to apply for a fellowship opportunity at the University of Cambridge for the year 2020. Next Generation Fellowships are aimed at promoting the career visions of individuals with innovative research ideas falling within the area of the Centre, with special reference to the trophoblast. Applications tailored towards addressing the Grand Challenges identified by the Centre will be particularly welcomed.
The CTR Next Generation Fellowship is highly flexible to accommodate individual needs, and enable the holder to advance as an independent researcher within a supportive and stimulating environment. The Next Generation Fellowships are a great springboard to a long and successful career in the field of reproduction.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): CTR Next Generation
Fellowship to be taken at: University of Cambridge
Fellowship Type: Full Fellowship
Fellowship Duration: 3 years
Fellowship level: Post Doctoral
Fellowship Worth: £32,816 – £40,322
Subject Eligibility: Field of Reproduction
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for EU/ International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Eligible applicants should normally be within 5 years of the award of their PhD (due allowance will be made for those whose career has been affected for personal reasons).
- Applicants must exhibit evidence of educational excellence, a robust research track record, and the ability to independently perform research.
- Applicants from the UK, EU and overseas are eligible to apply.
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
- Global Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 at the University of Exeter, UK
- International Nieman Fellowship at Harvard University, USA
Application Procedure for 2020 CTR Next Generation Fellowship at University of Cambridge
- Applicants should first find a mentor from the list of Principal Investigators in the Centre and have a discussion with them about their research plans.
- To apply, applicants should submit a comprehensive and fully-costed research proposal.
- Applicants are to submit a copy of their CV and the names of 2 referees.
- Applicants are please requested to quote reference PM20936 on their application and in any correspondence about the fellowship.
Application Deadline: December 16th, 2019