Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Southern Maine, USA: Applications are welcome from graduate students into the postgraduate programme of the University of Southern Maine for the 2020 academic year. The Scholarship to be taken at one of the best university in the United States is based on a holistic review considering the financial need, academic performance and the support of the university to the community. The University of Southern Maine is citadel of learning with state-of-the-art learning and research environment tailored at giving the best learning experience to the students as well as research opportunities to both staffs and students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southern Maine
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southern Maine
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at University of Southern Maine
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for both United States citizens and international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Southern Maine, students must:
- Must be admitted to study in a master’s degree or Ph.D degree programme of the University of Southern Maine.
- Possess excellent academic qualifications with a GPA of 3.00 or more.
- Be registered in a minimum of six (6) graduate credits per semester.
- Submit the FAFSA requirement (non United States citizens need not complete)
- Possess good leadership abilities.
- Make available the necessary supporting documents.
Other Opportunities for you:
- University of Southern Queensland International Subcontinent Scholarships Awards 2020
- International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, UK.
- UTS Science Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021in Australia for International Students
Application Procedure for the Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Southern Maine, USA
- Applicants are to know that all applications are online.
- Applicants are to provide the required supporting documents to their application.
- Applicants must apply for admission into any postgraduate programmes of the university.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2019