PhD Scholarships at Durham University Business School, 2019/2020: Applications for the Durham University Business School PhD Scholarships is ongoing for students wishing to further their academic career up to the PhD level. The scholarship aims at equipping vibrant and intelligent young scholars to acquire the skills and knowledge needed in the 21st century business environment. The scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship spanning the period of three years and will cover the tuition as well as other living expenses of the scholar. The scholarship is open to both EU and overseas students. The scholarship is to commence from January 2020 onwards and the following research centres are where the scholarship will be taken: Centre for Macroeconomic Policy (CEMAP), Durham Research Economic Analysis and Mechanisms (Dream), Ethical Finance Accountability & Governance Centre, Experimental Methods in Business Research Centre (EMBR), Marketing and International Business Research Centre (MIB)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Durham University Business School
Scholarships to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded Scholarship
Scholarship level: PhD Level
Scholarship Worth: Covers Tuition fees, financial stipend for three years
Subject Eligibility: Business and Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for EU/ International students.
You may also like:University of Edinburgh Business School MSc Scholarships UK, 2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be home or international student starting PhD studies from January 2020 onward.
- Applicant must have obtained a Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Applicant must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the PhD programme of choice.
- United States Professional Fellows Program for International Applicants, 2020
- Presidential Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School for Masters Study in Norway 2020
- International Students Scholarships 2020 for Masters Studies at UCD, Ireland
Application Procedure for the PhD Scholarships at Durham University Business School, 2019/2020
- Applicants are to note that the application process of the Durham Business School Scholarship is online.
- Applicants are to visit the official webpage of the Scholarship and complete the application form.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying
Application Deadline: 17:00 GMT on December 1st, 2019