Scholarships for International Students at University of Tennessee, 2020: International students can now apply for the 2020 Brock Scholars program to study at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga (UTC). The Brock Scholars program seeks to attract the most academically qualified students in a four-year interdisciplinary program who wishes to pursue their educational career by nurturing their intellects, sense of social responsibility and the drive to lead. The scholarship is also to create a ready team of diversely talented, inquiring and collaborative young scholars who will provide the university with fresh ideas and ways to excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brock Scholars Program, UTC
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $2,000
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate courses at University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international undergraduate students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the Brock Scholars program at University of Tennessee, Chattanooga must be an international student with excellent academic credentials who have completed his/her high school studies.
- Applicant must meet up with the English Language entry requirements required for studying at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga.
- Applicants must exhibit great leadership potential as will be seen in their essays.
- Bell Fellowship for International Scholars at Harvard University
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for Masters Studies (Fully-Funded)
Application Procedure for the Scholarships for International Students at University of Tennessee, 2020
- Applicants are to apply for admission to University of Tennessee, Chattanooga. Applicants are to submit the undergraduate admissions application as soon as possible; some academic scholarships such as the Chancellor’s and Provost’s Scholarships are awarded on the basis of that application.
- After submitting applications to the Undergraduate Admissions, applicants are to note that there is no fee to apply to the Brock Scholars Program.
- Applicants are to submit the online Brock Scholars Application form, Resume stating applicant’s extracurricular activities, hobbies, interests, employment, travel experiences, honors and awards, and community and volunteer activities. The document must be uploaded in a pdf or Microsoft word format.
- Applicants are to submit also two teacher’s recommendation letter.
Application Deadline: January 15th, 2020