Master’s Scholarship at University of Reading for Developing Countries, UK: Applications are invited from students from developing countries to apply for a Master’s scholarship at University of Reading, United Kingdom for a full time study starting from September, 2020. The scholarship is named The Felix Scholarship scheme which is an opportunity for students with excellent academic credentials from developing countries pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Reading. The scholarships cover tuition fees for the student at the international rate and also provide a stipend to cover living expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Felix Scholarship
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Reading, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, £14,570 for living expenses
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate courses available at University of Reading
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students from developing countries
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- For an applicant to be eligible for all the Felix Scholarships offered, applicant must be applying to start a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Reading, starting in September 2020. You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence and financial need and are expected by the Trust to return to work in your home country after completing your studies.
- Applicant must have at least a first-class bachelor’s degree from a university or comparable institution. Those with an upper second-class degree at a bachelor’s level may be considered if they hold a first-class degree at master’s level.
- Applicant must not hold a degree from a university outside of his/her home country.
- Please note, applicants who already hold a master’s degree cannot apply for a master’s degree scholarship.
- 2020 International Mathematical Union Scholarship Program in US
- International Excellence-NZ School Leavers Scholarship at University of Waikato
- International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 at University of Alberta, Canada
Other Important Information:
The application platform will ask applicants to confirm that they have read (and comply with) the Felix Scholarship. Applicants are to ensure that they have a valid 8-digit applicant number from the University’s online Admissions system, otherwise applicant will not be able to apply.
Nominees will then be considered for shortlisting by the University-level panel in March 2020. If you are shortlisted by the University, you will be notified. Candidates for the Indian awards will be asked by representatives of the Felix Trust to attend an interview in India during April/May 2020.
Application Procedures for the Master’s Scholarship at University of Reading for Developing Countries, UK
- To apply for a Felix Scholarship, applicant will need to hold an offer to study a postgraduate degree at the University of Reading. Applicant will need to have obtained this offer by the deadline 30 January 2020.
- After receiving your offer, applicants are to apply to the Felix Scholarships by completing the electronic form on the application portal.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020