University of Strathclyde Commonwealth Shared Masters Scholarships: The University of Strathclyde is accepting application from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for a full-time master’s degree study program in the United Kingdom.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships (CSC) aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make change. They are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates and eligible countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Strathclyde, UK.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Bangladesh; Cameroon; Gambia; Ghana; India; Kenya; Kiribati; Lesotho; Malawi; Mozambique; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Rwanda; Samoa; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Sri Lanka; Eswatini; Tanzania; Tuvalu; Uganda; Vanuatu; Zambia.
Other Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person;
- Applicants must be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Applicants must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in Sep/Oct 2020
- Applicants must hold a first degree of *at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Masters degree).
- MSc Applied Economics
- MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment
- MSc Environmental Engineering
- MSc Diplomacy & International Security
Recommended For You: Scholarships for International Students at University of Tennessee, 2020
Application Procedures for the University of Strathclyde Commonwealth Shared Masters Scholarships in UK 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Applications must be made via the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system. Their online application system for 2020 is now open. Any applications not submitted via their online application system will NOT be accepted. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted by 16.00 (GMT) on 18 December 2019 at the latest.
Application Deadline: 18th December 2019