Bell Fellowship for International Scholars at Harvard University: Applications are now being accepted for the Bell Fellowship at the Harvard School of Public Health (now the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health). The Fellowship scheme will provide the researcher the opportunity for research and leadership opportunities and training in a two-year, non-degree programme in the field of population and development. The focal areas of interest are Social & Environmental Determinants of Population Health, Aging Societies, Workplace & Well-Being and Social & Family Demography. The David E. Bell Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is named after the late David E. Bell, a Professor of Population Sciences and International Health, Emeritus, at Harvard School of Public Health. The Fellowship since inception has provided fellowships to over 80 postdoctoral candidates in population and development.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Harvard Center for Population and Development
Fellowship to be taken at: Harvard University
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Fellowship level: Postdoctoral
Fellowship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Areas related to Population and Development
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for International applicants.
You may also like:Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, 2019
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be an international scholar with strong record of academic training and research.
- Applicant must show strong leadership potential.
- Applicants must have the commitment to carry out research in population and development work.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Applicant must have obtained a PhD certificate that will allow for enrollment in the fellowship.
- PhD Fellowships at King’s College London for International Students, 2019
- Elite Postgraduate Scholarships for International Scholars at the University of Strathclyde
Application Procedure for Bell Fellowship for International Scholars at Harvard University
- Applicants are to apply for the Fellowship Programme of choice by using the online application portal.
- Applicant are to upload relevant supporting documents during application.
- Applicants are to submit their application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2019 at 3;00 p.m. EST.