University of Arizona Global Wildcat Tuition Award for Freshman in USA, 2020: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified global students with excellent academic performance who is interested to enroll in a degree program at the University of Arizona in USA, 2020 academic session.
University of Arizona is offering the Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award for the academic year 2020-21. This freshman tuition award is highly competitive and is basically for serious, outstanding and hardworking international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Arizona
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Arizona, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Up to $35,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for University of Arizona Global Wildcat Tuition Award for Freshman in USA, 2020, applicant must;
- Be international students.
- Be undergraduate
- Enroll in the undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university.
- Submit their complete application, transcripts, and Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) certificate.
- Apply for admission and demonstrate significant international experience during high school and exhibit outstanding academic records and test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, ACT, and SAT).
- Verify Lawful Presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the program’s total eight semesters.
- Not apply for awards if admitted for spring.
- If a student is classified as an Arizona resident, this application will be adjusted to cover a proportional amount of resident tuition.
Recommended For You:
Application Procedures for the University of Arizona Global Wildcat Tuition Award for Freshman in USA, 2020 – How-to-Apply:
To enroll for this opportunity, eligible applicants must complete UA International admission application for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Admission Requirements: All eligible applicants who are interested to apply for this application program must check the admission requirements.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020