Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London, 2020: The 2020 applications for international students at Queen Mary University of London to apply for a postgraduate study in School of Law is ongoing for the 2020 academic session. The award seeks to give out several scholarships to outstanding and great achieving students to pursue a master’s degree course in Law. Queen Mary University of London is an institution of higher learning that believes that a diversity of ideas helps in achieving the unthinkable. The university is a global leading university enhancing the regional, national and international agenda of teaching learning and pushing the boundaries of research and innovation and providing opportunities to individuals with talent and potential, irrespective of their background.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Mary University of London
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Subject Eligibility: Masters in law programmes at Queen Mary university of London
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, japan, Kenya, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, turkey, Vietnam.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London, 2020, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of the eligible countries listed for the scholarship
- Applicants must a bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university with excellent grades.
- Applicants must also possess the English language minimum requirement which will enable him or her proceed and complete a master’s degree program in the university.
- 2020 EDESIA Science Scholarships at University of East Anglia, UK
- 2020 Monash University International Research Scholarships Opportunity in Australia
Application Procedure for the Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London, 2020
There is no separate application for the postgraduate scholarships in school of law, but the applicant must first enrol for admission into the programme and will be automatically considered for the award.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020