2020 XMU Scholarships for International Students to study in China: A great opportunity for international students to study in China is here at the Xiamen University, China. The Xiamen University, one of the high ranking universities in China is pleased to announce the commencement of application for its scholarship award for undergraduate, masters and doctoral students. Several of the undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. programmes are eligible for the scholarship. Scholarship awardees will have their tuition fees covered as well as the provision of a monthly living allowances to postgraduate students in accordance with the Chinese Government Scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Xiamen University
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, masters and Ph.D.
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship covers tuition fees and monthly allowances
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate Courses: Clinical Medicine.
Masters Awards: International Trade, Regional Economics, Public Finance, Statistics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Economics, Management Economics, Population, Resources and Environmental Economics, Industrial Economics, Labour Economics, Civil and Commercial Law, International Law, Fiscal and Tax Law, Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Marine Affairs, Computer Technology, International Relations, Accounting.
Ph.D. Awards: Western Economics, Finance, Quantitative Economics, Statistics, Technology Economics and Management, International Law, Intellectual Property Law, Law of the Sea, English Language and Literature, Linguistics and Applied Linguistics in Foreign Languages, Condensed Matter Physics, Mechatronics Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Computational Mathematics, Fundamental Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry and Physics, Chemical Biology, Energy Chemistry, Zoology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Hydrobiology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Ecology, Environmental Management, Marine Affairs, Computer Science and Technology, Communication and Information System, Signal and Information Processing, World Economy, Higher Education, Accounting,
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for international students (non-Chinese).
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 XMU Scholarships for International Students to study in China, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students in good mental and physical health.
- Applicants must possess relevant academic qualifications that will enable him/her apply for any of the awards of choice. Bachelor’s applicants must hold a high school certificate or its equivalent and be under 25 years of age as of 1st September, 2020.
- Applicants for the master’s program must possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant courses and be under the age of 40 by 1st September, 2020.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree in relevant discipline and must be under 45 years of age by 1st September, 2020.
- 2020 Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship at University of Manchester, UK
- Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship, 2020
Application Procedure for the 2020 XMU Scholarships for International Students to study in China
Applicants are to fill and complete the online application forms at the official webpage of the scholarship and upload scanned copy of the Application form for Xiamen University Scholarships. Applicants can complete the form in English or Chinese Language.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020