International Undergraduate Research Award at SOAS University of London, UK 2020: SOAS University invites you to apply toward their international undergraduate research award at the institution in UK for 2020/2021 academic year. SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and near and Middle East. With their vast repository of knowledge and expertise on their specialist regions, they are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of our world.
SOAS is a remarkable institution. Their programmes are taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe. SOAS scholars grapple with the pressing issues confronting two-thirds of humankind today: democracy, development, economy, finance, public and corporate policy, human rights, migration, identity, legal systems, poverty, religion, and social change.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SOAS University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: SOAS University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £571
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Undergraduate Research Award at SOAS University of London, UK 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applications are open to both domestic and international student
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduates students
- On completion of the research project, the award recipients are required to submit a brief report to be countersigned by their ISP supervisor
- Award only available to current student of the University
- Candidates must be university student or graduates at the time of attending.
- Professional experience can be acknowledged as equivalent to a university qualification.
- Participants must be 18years or over at the time of attendance.
- English Language Requirement: English language requirements for undergraduate program of the university: IELTS, 6.5 overall or higher, with at least 6 in all subscores, TOEFL Paper-based test, Pearson Test of English a score of 59-64, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Grade B.
Application Procedures for the International Undergraduate Research Award at SOAS University of London, UK 2020
Students applying for an Undergraduate Vacation Research Award must normally be registered full-time at SOAS for an Undergraduate Degree and Please apply online via this link to the on-line application form . After completion of the research project, the award recipients are required to submit a brief report to be countersigned by their ISP supervisor, and also submit a reference form .
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020