2020 EDESIA Science Scholarships at University of East Anglia: The online system is now open for applications to the EDESIA programme. The University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom encourage international students from across the globe to put in their applications. The EDESIA scholarship programme is designed to aid doctoral research in Sciences: plants, food and health programme and aimed to promote quality and high standard of research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of East Anglia.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of East Anglia, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Value/Worth: Varies
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships awarded for students pursuing a PhD degree program in Science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- Reach Oxford Scholarship for Students from Low-Income Countries, 2020
- Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme for International Students, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 EDESIA Science Scholarships at University of East Anglia;
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a minimum of Upper Second Class UK Honours Degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have to meet the English language competency requirementof the university.
Application Procedures for the 2020 EDESIA Science Scholarships at University of East Anglia – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates must have to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form. You need to visit the official website for details on document requirements.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2020