2020 Monash University International Research Scholarships Opportunity: Monash University in Australia invites applications from international students, through the Department of General Practice of the university, for the 2020 Monash University International Doctoral Research Scholarships Opportunity.
The Opportunity exists for an exceptional candidate who is interested in undertaking a PhD project in the field of implementation science, within the Implementing work-related Mental health guidelines in general PRacticE (IMPRovE) NHMRC Partnership Trial.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: PhD
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $27,872 AUD per annum full-time rate (tax-free stipend for 3 years).
Subject Eligibility: Scholarship is for a PhD project in the field of implementation science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Recommended Also For You:
- University Of Auckland Agnes Paykel Scholarship for International Students ($27000 per Annum)
- Charles Darwin University International Scholarship Awards 2020 in Australia
- 2020 EDESIA Science Scholarships at University of East Anglia, UK
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be qualified for the project scholarship;
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have good grades from previous educational program
- Applicants must meet the English Language requirements of the university.
Application Procedures for the 2020 Monash University International Research Scholarships Opportunity in Australia – How-to-Apply:
To submit an application for PhD admission at Monash University, you need to have an invitation to apply for the faculty where you wish to enrol. Your application should be accompanied with at least a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae and academic transcript(s).
To submit an Expression of Interest, you should make use of the ‘Contact the researcher’ button on the official website.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020