RMIT University Merit Awards for Science, Engineering and Health in Australia: RMIT University is offering an opportunity for international students to get funding up to about AU$10,000 to aid their study. Interested international students are welcomed to apply.
The scholarships are for commencing international students undertaking selected degree programmes at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health; and the scholarship will contribute towards your living expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): RMIT University.
Scholarships to be taken at: RMIT University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Associate degree, bachelor degree, and masters degree
Slots: Up to 10 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: AU$10,000.
Subject Eligibility: Programmes in the Schools of Science, Engineering and Health.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
In order to qualify for the RMIT University Merit Awards for Science, Engineering and Health, you must:
- be a citizen of Indonesia or Singapore
- apply from Indonesia or Singapore
- achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- Biomedical sciences
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English Language and you are also advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
Recommended Also For You: University of West England Millenium Scholarship 2020 (Open to International Students)
Application Procedures for the RMIT University Merit Awards for Science, Engineering and Health in Australia – How-to-Apply:
As part of your application you will be required to provide your:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken
- Date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution
- Copy of passport
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020.