Central Europe University Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students, 2020: The 2020 scholarship Master’s application are hereby requested from international students to apply. The scholarship award is to be taken in the Central Europe University which is to be granted based on academic and financial needs. Central European University is a graduate institution of advanced research and teaching, dedicated to socially and morally responsible intellectual inquiry. Launching a new undergraduate offer in 2020, CEU’s distinctive educational program builds on the research tradition of the great American universities; on the most valuable Central European intellectual traditions; on the international diversity of its faculty and students; on its commitment to social service; and on its own history of academic and policy achievement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Central Europe University Master’s Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: Hungary
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully tuition, stipends
Subject Eligibility: Masters and doctoral courses available at Central Europe University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international undergraduate students
You may also like: Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship for International Students, 2019/2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Central Europe University Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students, 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to undergo a master’s or doctoral studies at the Central Europe university.
- Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn such a first degree before enrolment in a CEU master’s program.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn such a degree before enrollment in a CEU doctoral course of study.
- For its one-year U.S.-accredited master’s programs, CEU normally accepts students who have completed four years of undergraduate university study. Applicants with a three-year bachelor’s degree will be considered for two-year master’s programs.
- Students enrolled in a master’s program at CEU must not be simultaneously enrolled in another higher education institution, unless they provide official documentation about having obtained a leave of absence from the other institution for the entire duration of their studies at CEU. Admitted students are required, if applicable, to indicate enrolment at another institution in the matriculation form at the beginning of their studies at CEU.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
- University of Canterbury Alumni Scholarship for International Students
- Victoria University International Masters of Counselling Global Scholarships 2020
Application Procedure for the Central Europe University Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students, 2020
All applications for the Central Europe University Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students are done online. Applicants must ensure that they attach relevant supporting documents to their applications as required.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020 (23:59, Central European Time)