Northumbria Global Excellence Scholarship Program in UK 2019-2020: Applications are now being received from international students at Northumbria University in UK for their Global Excellence Scholarship Program. The scholarship is target at international students from all nationalities and applies a tuition discount of up to $10000. Northumbria University endeavours to encourage high performing students with excellence academic records pursue their education dream to the highest level hence they put forward the global support scheme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northumbria University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Northumbria University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Discount.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Study Level
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship is worth up to $10000.
Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate and postgraduate courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships are for International students from all nationalities
English Language Requirement: Students from non-English speaking countries may need to provide proof of the language ability.
Scholarship General Eligibility Criteria: The following eligibility conditions have been set down for consideration into the Northumbria Global Excellence Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must be an International student with ‘overseas’ fee status
- Applicants must be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Applicants must be accepted and enrolled on a full-time taught course, either undergraduate or postgraduate, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in September 2019 or January 2020
- Applicants must meet all individual course requirements
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
Application Procedures for the Northumbria Global Excellence Scholarship Program – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants for this scholarship must have to apply for and be admitted into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. Thereafter, no separate application will be required for the scholarship as the Global support will automatically be applied to their profile for a fee discount.
Scholarship Benefits: The educational award will give £3,000 fee discount for successful candidates in their first year and subsequently £1,500 fee discount further will be applied for every year throughout the duration of study.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019