University of Auckland International Master of Health Studies Funding Scholarships: Students from all nationality are hereby invited to apply for the funding opportunity worth up to $15000 for international students at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences of the University of Auckland in New Zealand. For those whose dream have been to study medicine and related health courses abroad but lack the financial capability, they may now make use of this opportunity to study at a very reduced cost.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Auckland.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Masters Degree Level
Slots: 10 Scholarships to be awarded
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship is worth $15000 and covers tuition discount for the duration of study.
Subject Eligibility: Courses in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students from all nationalities are eligible.
English Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English may be asked to provide evidence of their competence in written and spoken English.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Conditions of eligibility for University of Auckland International Master of Health Studies Funding Scholarships are listed as follows;
- Applications welcome and will be accepted from students of all nationalities
- Only applicants for Master of Health Leadership at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences will be enrolled for the tuition discount.
- New international students applying for this scholarship should also be applying admission to a Master of Health Leadership at the University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences. (you may refer to the entry requirementsfor master degrees, including research and taught programs)
- Successful applicants will have a GPA or GPE of at least 5.00 in their most recent qualifying program.
- Students who have commenced study in a Master of Health Leadership are not eligible
- Australia Awards Scholarships for Africans 2020-2021 – See Commencement Date and Apply
- University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
Application Procedures for the University of Auckland International Master of Health Studies Funding Scholarships – How-to-Apply:
Interested persons for the International Master of Health Studies Funding Scholarships will have to start their application by applying for an admission in a Master of Medical and Health Sciences program at the university and do not necessarily have to apply for this award or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. Applicants must make available supporting documents to include proof of English language proficiency, bachelor degree or postgraduate certificate, academic transcripts to submit to take the admission for master study.
The University of Auckland will provide up to ten awards of up to $15,000 towards tuition fees. The award will be paid as a compulsory fees credit of up to $5,000 per semester.
If you need more fully funded scholarships to study in New Zealand and Australia then then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.
Visit: Official Scholarship Page
Application Deadline: Ongoing