University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia: The University of Canberra in Australia is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to take up the scholarship positions slated for international students wishing to study in Australia but with low funds. The scholarship is designed to take care of part of students’ tuition fees and cover a few other benefits. Read details of eligibility criteria and apply for the scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canberra.
Scholarship to be Taken At: University of Canberra, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funded Scholarship /Tuition discount
Scholarship level: Bachelor and Masters degree students.
Scholarship Worth: More than 25% tuition discount plus other benefits
Subject Eligibility: See general scholarship eligibility.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students to include students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Latin America, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam,
English Language Requirement: Courses to be taught in English, hence fluency in English language may be needed. You may need to check the English language requirements at the official school website.
General Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified for the University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia, applicants should have met the criteria spelt out below;
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours), Master of Data Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science, Bachelor of Business (International Business), Master of International Business, Master of Law, Master of Marketing Management, and Master of Human Resources Management courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must be a full-time student who commences study either in Semester 2, 2019 or Semester 1, 2020.
- For bachelors course equivalent of 70% or higher in Year 12 and a GPA of 5 out of 7 or 65% or higher in Undergraduate study is necessary for the master’s study.
Recommended Scholarships for You:
- Australian Alumni Excellence Scholarships for International Student, 2019 | Ongoing
- International Ambassadors Scholarship Awards to Study in the United Kingdom
- Fulbright Program for International Students Award in USA, 2019
Application Procedure for the University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia – How-to-Apply:
You need to take admission in one of the given undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. No separate application is required for the grant, you will automatically be considered for the award.
To get more information and be enrolled for a fully funded scholarships in Australia SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.