2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students with unarguable excellent academic records for the 2020 UQ HASS Excellent Scholarships. The scholarships are targeted at students from the international communities with preference given to Latin American students. To be considered for the scholarship you should read through the eligibility conditions and apply as appropriate.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Reduction.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate students
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated.
Subject Eligibility: All Subject areas tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
General Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements
- Applicants can be an international student or a Latin American citizen residing in Latin America
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master degree program in any of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Education subject areas offered by the university
- Applicants will only be admitted into the program as a Latin American citizen residing in Latin America and has successfully completed undergraduate studies,
- Applicants must have received an unconditional offer for a HASS postgraduate program and be commencing study at UQ in Semester 1, 2020, and
- Applicants must not simultaneously be holding another scholarship – if you have been awarded financial support towards your program please highlight this in your application.
Document Requirements: Before you begin your application make sure to make ready certified copies of academic transcripts and award certificates to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency
Trending Scholarships in Australia:
- University of Queensland Scholarships for Excellence in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Master of Advanced Economics Scholarships 2019 at the University Of Queensland in Australia
- University of Queensland Schwarzman Scholarship Program for International Students in Australia
Application Procedures for the 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants are first expected to submit an online application to be considered for a full-time study at UQ before proceeding to start application for this opportunity.
Benefits: The grant program is payable as a tuition fee reduction for a relevant program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019