Alastair Storey Scholarship Award 2019-2020 at University of West London: The University of West London is offering a number of scholarship programs to both undergraduate and postgraduate students for the next academic session.
Part of such scholarships under London College of Hospitality & Tourism, the university is welcoming application for the Alastair Storey Scholarship Award 2019-2020. The scholarship is to be awarded based on academic merit and is worth up to £3,500. See details and apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of West London.
Scholarships to be taken at: London College of Hospitality & Tourism.
Scholarship Type: Education Support.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £3,500.
Subject Eligibility: Any course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and international students
- International Ambassadors Scholarship Awards to Study in the United Kingdom
- Northumbria Global Excellence Scholarship Program in UK 2019/2020
- International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, UK.
About the Scholarship Program (The Alastair Storey Scholarship):
The Alastair Storey Scholarship is kindly supported by Alastair Storey OBE, and is open to an outstanding full time Home/EU or International student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism. Candidates will have to complete an application form stating their academic record to date and will need to provide detailed information on their financial circumstances. The successful candidates will be chosen by the University’s selection committee.
Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirements:
If applying to this award, you must accept the following conditions:
- You must be registered on a course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
Application Procedures for the
Interested and eligible candidates are to complete and return scholarship application form before closing date. Without all supporting documents attached will automatically be rejected
Completed applications can be sent by email to: email@example.com
Document Requirements: In addition to certificates and transcripts, other necessary documents include;
Two letters of reference (i.e. from a tutor), Evidence of your (or parent/guardian) total household income – one of the following: P60 for financial year ending April 2019; 3 months of payslips; Benefits letter.
Application Deadline: 5pm, Thursday 31 October 2019