The Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship award was established with the mission to promote sustainable global trade in terms of capacity building. The scholarship seeks bright and promising scholars to take on the challenge of acquiring world class knowledge in the field on international business. The scholarship also seeks to encourage and support students from around the world to undertake a post graduate degree programme at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hinrich Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: The University of Auckland, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $60,000
Subject Eligibility: International Business and Economics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students at the University of Auckland
English Language Eligibility: Not stated
You may also apply for: University of Canterbury International Students Scholarship in New Zealand, 2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are to ensure that they meet the following criteria before applying.
- International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The applicant must be qualified to be offered admission to study a Master of International Business at the University of Auckland.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full time students at the University.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelors degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
Application Procedure for the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship Award, 2019/2010
- Applicants must have been admitted to study on a full time mode, a masters of International Business at the University of Auckland.
- Applicants are to complete the application form online.
- Applicants are advised to go through the application form early in the case that a reference or endorsement letter is required as a supporting document for their application.
- Applicants are advised to complete all sections of the application form before the closing date to avoid having incomplete applications. This means that incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Application is made to the Scholarships Office and a Selection Committee assesses and shortlists the applications. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to an interview with the Donor and the Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council following selection
- Applicants are to send in only one application as those sending in multiple applications will be disqualified.
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2019