FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle: International students are hereby invited to apply for the FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle in Australia aimed at high achieving students. The scholarships are awarded purely on the basis of merit and target at undergraduate students of the faculty of Engineering and Built Environment. Students beneficiaries are provided a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of $AUD2500 each semester by the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Newcastle.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Newcastle, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Bachelor’s degree
Slots: 100 scholarships to be awarded
Scholarship Worth: $20,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the faculty of Engineering and Built Environment of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: May be required, see school admission requirements.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
- MOM International Excellence Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle, Australia
- International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 at University of Alberta, Canada
- International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ, Australia
Candidates’ selection for the FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle will be made on the basis of academic merit:
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A’ Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
Application Procedures for the FEBE Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle – How-to-Apply:
Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle.
Application Deadline: Open