Morris Family Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at CQUniversity: Applications are invited from students globally with high academic records to enrol for the Morris Family Foundation Scholarships at CQUniversity in Australia. The scholarships are aimed at postgraduate students who wish to study at the university but lack the financial capability to fund their education to that level.
Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply, however international students will need to meet immigration financial requirements or have already secured a scholarship to cover tuition fee (at international rate) from an outside funding agency and will need to provide documentary evidence into that effect with the application to be considered.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Morris Family Foundation.
Scholarships to be taken at: CQUniversity, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate study level (by research)
Slots: One (1)
Scholarship Worth: Three times award totalling $92,318, as per the following schedule:
- $27,018 in 1st Year
- $27,400 in 2nd Year
- $27,900 in 3rd Year
- An additional $10,000 research support.
Subject Eligibility: All research areas tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: May be required, see school admission requirements.
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements: The following eligibility conditions apply to students interested in the Morris Family Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at CQUniversity;
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply, however international students will need to meet immigration financial requirements
- Applicants must have an approval to enrol in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity
- Applicants must be a full-time student to be based either at Cairns (preferable) or Townsville campus.
- Applicants must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the Scholarship stipend rate.
- Postgraduate Scholarships Awards at the University of Alberta (Fully Funded)
- International Student Entrance Scholarship Awards at York University, Canada
- University of West England Millenium Scholarship 2020 (Open to International Students)
Application Procedures for the Morris Family Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at CQUniversity – How-to-Apply:
To apply, applicants are required to submit a complete application to Dr Elena Konovalov (email@example.com). For further information about this award project, applicants are also encouraged to contact Dr Elena Konovalov.
Applications for the Morris Family Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 are to include:
- A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above.
- A brief research proposal.
- Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects.
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
Application Deadline: 01 January 2020