International Students (Masters and PhD) Scholarships 2020 at Massey University: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the International Students (Masters and PhD) Scholarships 2020 at Massey University in New Zealand. The scholarship program is open for both Domestic and International students to apply for an opportunity to pursue a postgraduate degree course at the university under the school sponsorship. The scholarship has a value of $25,000 NZD tax-free per annum plus PhD registration fees (Currently approx. $7,800 NZD ) for up to 3 years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Massey University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Massey University, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Research Award.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: Total 25,000 NZD/a (PhD registration fees and 7,800 NZD award) for up to 3 years.
Subject Eligibility: Please see eligibility criteria
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students.
English Language Requirement: May not be required, but candidates must be fluent in the language to be used for research.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students (Masters and PhD) Scholarships 2020 at Massey University;
- Applicants must have a background 1) in plant biology with a genuine interest in disease resistance or 2) in fungal biology with interest in plant biology
- Applicants must have relevant experience in bioinformatics and molecular biology is an advantage
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold, a high-grade Honours or Masters-level degree (or equivalent) in relevant life sciences
- Study In Australia: Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Victoria University.
- ICMS Professional Scholarship Program for Masters in Management Courses
- Australian Government Destination Scholarships for Domestic and International Students
Application Procedures for the International Students (Masters and PhD) Scholarships 2020 at Massey University – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their applications to include a full CV, a cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research, and the names and contact details of two academic referees
Applications and Questions of enquiries should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2019.
You don’t want to miss any opportunity, then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form. To be sure you have been enrolled for the update you must login to your email and confirm your signup.