International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ: The University of Southern Queensland (USQ), one of the top university of higher learning and research is putting forward the International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 aimed at international students from all nationalities and background. If you are looking to study in Australia as an international student and have not gotten any sponsorship, you should grab the opportunity to study with 20% tuition reduction plus numerous other benefits.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southern Queensland (USQ).
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia.
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: 20% Tuition fee reduction.
Subject Eligibility: Any of Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration is eligible for the scholarship
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: May not be required, please refer to school admission page.
What Others Also Apply For: University of Southern Queensland International Subcontinent Scholarships Awards 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To qualify and be eligible for the International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ, it is required that:
- Applicants must be an International student
- Applicants must not be a sponsored student
- Applicants must be commencing studies (i.e. be new to USQ) in the session for which the scholarship is slated.
- Applicants must receive an offer to study for a postgraduate degree programs offered by the University of Southern Queensland in Semester 2 or 3, 2019.
- Applicants possesses an undergraduate degree which he/she has completed an at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA 6.0/10.0 or GPA of 5.0/7.0 or 60% average overall or any other equivalent grading system.
- International Master of Science Scholarship awards at Griffith University in Australia (Worth $56,000)
- University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
- MOM International Excellence Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle, Australia
Application Procedures for the International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to start their application by submitting an admission application through any of the online application portals. Start application at online application system, or an education agent.
- Application deadline for semester 2 and 3 2019: November 15, 2019, and
- Application Deadline for new semester 1(2020): February 24, 2020.
Follow up on all scholarships so you won’t miss any important opportunity, SIGN UP NOW for updates. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.