Fully-Funded Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships Award 2020: Applications are being invited from students of developing countries and emerging economies for the Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership programme at the University of Oxford to be awarded in 2020-2021 academic session. Outstanding graduate students from eligible regions will be awarded 100% tuition free studies plus a stipend of not less than £15,000 for living expenses. The award also comes with a leadership training package which aims to equip the scholars with the necessary leadership abilities they need to strive in their future endeavours.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Oxford, UK.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduates
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,009)
Subject Eligibility: Please see scholarship Details.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility.
English Language Requirement: Please see University of Oxford’s graduate entry requirements.
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme was established in 2015 thanks to generous donations from multiple donors to mark the 95th birthday of Lord Weidenfeld. The Scholarship Programme cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professionals from developing and emerging economies with the opportunity to pursue fully-funded graduate studies at the University of Oxford, combined with a comprehensive programme of leadership development, long-term mentoring and networking. The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Fondation Hoffmann.
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,009). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Eligible courses for the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships Award include;
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- Msc Computer Science
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2020-21.
- 2019 Application for Africa Oxford Initiative Travel Grant
- Schwarzman Scholarship Scheme for International Students at Tsinghua University [Updated]
- Fully Funded AIG Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for African Students
- University Of Oxford 2019 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK | Apply Now
Application Procedures for the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships Award – How-to-Apply:
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
We will use the details you insert in the ‘Nationality and ordinary residence’ section of the graduate application form to assess your country of ordinary residence. For a definition of ordinary residency and further details on how to complete this section of the graduate application form, please see the Nationality and Ordinary residence sections of the graduate application form and the advice contained with the Application Guide.
- To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course. Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
- If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which is likely to be held via Skype in April/May 2020.
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details.
Application Deadline: January 10th 2020
[…] Fully-Funded Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships Award 2020 to Study in UK […]
Please, I would be glad to be part of your noble institution for studies.
I’m much interested in this program and I will be so happy when am considered for this program.
Mcs Nature,society and environmental governance