Aalto University MSc Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students: Students interested in pursuing their further studies in Finland stand a chance of getting a 100% tuition fee reduction as Aalto University rolls out Masters Scholarships for international students for the 2020-2021 academic session. To be eligible for the education support, candidates need to indicate interested by applying for a study place at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aalto University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Aalto University, Finland.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: 50-100% tuition fee reduction
Subject Eligibility: All masters degree coursework.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students eligible.
English Language Requirement: Courses taught in English, proof of language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test may be required.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: to be eligible for the Aalto University MSc Scholarships 2020-2021for International Students to Study in Finland;
- Applicants must be students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
To apply for the education grant, candidates need to submit a motivation letter, an officially attested copy of a bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official academic transcripts or an officially attested copy of it, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
Consider Apply Also For:
- RMIT Lonsdale Education Support for International Students in Australia 2020
- Morris Family Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at CQUniversity, Australia (Total Grant $102,318)
The following phases will lead the way of applying to the admission and grant as well –
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase2- While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
Application Deadline: Application window opens November 25, 2019 and closes January 10, 2020.