2020 Breakthrough Generation Fellowships for International Scholars at USA: The Breakthrough Generation Fellowship is open for applications for international students from the world over to be a part. The Fellowship is an initiative founded in 2008 in the Breakthrough Institute’s research program to foster the development of a new breed of thinkers and writers who can find new solutions to the emerging needs of the society in the areas of energy, economy and the environment. In addition to research and analysis, fellows attend the Breakthrough Dialogue which is an opportunity to interact with the leading thinkers, writers and scholars in the study related to the society and the environment whilst also working with groups within Breakthrough’s different program areas.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Breakthrough Institute Fellowship
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Fellowship level: Undergraduate, postgraduate
Fellowship Worth: Fully funded, $600 paid weekly, travel assistance, housing
Fellowship areas: Modernization theory, social psychology, aspirational politics and philosophy, economics and innovation policy and technology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international applicants
You may also like:Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2019 at the University of Salzburg in Austria
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be final-year undergraduates, college graduates and postgraduates from any country.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their country of origin and apply the knowledge gained during the fellowship programme.
- Applicants must exhibit strong leadership capacity
- All applicants are to complete an online application form and thereafter submit the relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants are to submit their application before the application closing date as late application will not be considered.
- Applicants are to submit their cover letter, CV/Resume and three professional referees with contact information of referees.
- Success Scholarship for International Student to Study in Turkey, 2020
- Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2019/2020
Application Procedure for the 2020 Breakthrough Generation Fellowships for International Scholars at USA
- Applicants are to apply using the online application form. Applicants will be required to provide their basic information, a cover letter, resume or CV, references and three writing samples to include a 500-1000 word argumentative essay on a subject of choice, A research paper, preferably 15-20 pages and an additional writing sample which could be a policy memo or any other piece of writing that complements the first two samples.
Visit the Official Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: 11th February, 2020
[…] You may also like: 2020 Breakthrough Generation Fellowships for International Scholars at USA […]