PhRMA Foundation Research Starter Grants for International Scholars: The PhRMA Foundation is pleased to announce the commencement of application for its 2020 Research Starter Grants for young scientists to advance their research projects. The Research Starter Grants for International Scholars offer financial support to individuals beginning independent research careers at the faculty level. The Foundation awards up to $100,000 Research starter Grants to outstanding scientists to advance their research programmes. The PhRMA Foundation works to improve public health by proactively investing in innovative research, education and value driven health care provision. Scientists with cutting edge research projects who do not have funds to execute such projects can apply for the Research Starter Grants for funding opportunities.
Grant Sponsor(s): PhRMA Foundation
Grant to be taken at: United States of America
Grant Type: Full Funding
Grant level: Young Doctoral Scientists
Grant Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Areas of Science and Health care.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Grant is for Scientists from all countries.
You may also like: 2020 Breakthrough Generation Fellowships for International Scholars at USA
Grant Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the PhRMA Foundation Research Starter Grants for International Scholars, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be early career scientist who are passionate about researching to improve on the science of proper health care.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant training and certifications in their field of study and as such will be capable to execute and complete research projects with outstanding results that will impact positively on his/her immediate community as well as the global community.
- Applicants must have a firm commitment from a sponsor at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants are to note that the grant supports full-time, in-residence students who have completed most of their pre-thesis requirements at least two years of study and be engaged in thesis research as PhD candidates by the time the award is active.
- Applicants must be willing to work closely with the Foundation’s Advisory Committee and staff to implement the Foundation’s vision and strategic goals.
- 2020 Cadbury Fellowship Programme for Africans
- James Barrett Grant at the University of Melbourne for International Students
Application Procedure for the PhRMA Foundation Research Starter Grants for International Scholars
Applicants are to complete the online application and attach relevant supporting documents and reference letters of support before the application expiration deadline.
Application Deadline: 3rd February, 2020