Success Scholarships for International Student to Study in Turkey, 2020: Opportunities are available for international students to study in a Turkish university for the 2020 academic session provided that they have been offered admission to study in Turkey and also meets with eligibility requirement of the scholarship. The scholarship is for high flying students who have the capacity to study and complete their course of study in a university in Turkey. The scholarship covers both undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the eligible subjects as required by the sponsors.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Turkey Success Scholarship
Scholarships to be taken at: A Turkish University
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Undergraduates will be given a monthly ₺400, graduate ₺600 while PhD students will be given ₺900
Scholarship Slots: Several
Subject Eligibility: Courses taken at any university in Turkey.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants for the Success Scholarship for international students must be a foreign national. Students with dual nationality with one being that of the Republic of Turkey are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are exchange students are not eligible.
- Applicants must be a student who have completed at least one academic year in undergraduate programme, graduate or PhD programmes in Turkey including scientific preparation classes.
- Undergraduate applicants must have at least 3.00 out of 4.00 GPA (Grade Point Average) while PhD applicants must possess at least 3.5 out of 4.00 GPA to be eligible.
- Undergraduate applicants from Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy must possess a minimum of 2.50 out of 4.00 GPA in order to be eligible as an exception.
- Applicants for the Success Scholarship must not be a beneficiary of any scholarship granted as per Turkey scholarships such as State, Government and cancelled scholarships. Also applicant must not be a beneficiary of any scholarship granted by an institution or organization.
- Applicants are to send in their certificate with official signature and seal from the registrar’s office.
- Applicants are to ensure that they attach also official transcript with signature and seal from the registrar’s office.
- Applicants are also to present a valid ID or Passport.
Other Opportunities for you:
- University of Glasgow PGT Excellence Scholarship Award, 2020
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
- Aalto University MSc Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students to Study in Finland
Application Procedure for the Success Scholarship for International Student to Study in Turkey, 2020
- Applicants are to visit the official scholarship application webpage and enter their personal information, educational background, social activities and others in order to apply.
- Applicants are to make available all requested data and documents required, scan and upload supporting documents as requested to the system in a pdf or jpeg supported format.
- Applicants whose application has been found to contain errors or mistakes will be considered invalid. So applicants are encouraged to apply care while filling out the application form.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019