Mitsui MSc Scholarships for African Students to Study in UK (Fully-Funded): Oxford University in the UK is offering the Mitsui MSc Scholarships made available for African students to under-take a full-time MSC studies in the UK.
A range of scholarships are managed by the University’s Student Fees and Funding team. The Mitsui MSc Scholarships, among many others, are centrally-managed funds that are available to graduate students starting a degree in the 2020-21 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oxford University/ Mitsui MSc Scholarships.
Scholarships to be taken at: Oxford University.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Master’s
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,296.
Subject Eligibility: Masters program in African Studies
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African Students
- Fully-Funded Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021 to study in France
- Aalto University MSc Scholarships 2020-2021 for International Students to Study in Finland
- Master’s Scholarship at University of Reading for Developing Countries, UK
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- be African students.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have applied or applying to University of Oxford.
- have good grades.
Application Procedures for the Oxford University – Mitsui MSc Scholarships for African Students to Study in UK – How-to-Apply:
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline (20 January 2017)
Application Deadline: 20th January 2017