Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2019 at the University of Salzburg in Austria: The University of Salzburg in Austria is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019 Research Fellowship Scholarship awards. The scholarships which cover a monthly stipend of 600 Euros, are awarded to students of Masters by Research, Doctoral and Post-doctoral Research Students in any subject tenable at the University of Salzburg, Austria. See other Scholarships for Postgraduate Research
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salzburg, Austria.
Scholarship Type: Limited Support/Partial or Full Sponsorship depending on research cost factor
Scholarship level: Masters, PhD, Post Doctoral
Scholarship Worth: Monthly grant of € 600 will be awarded.
Subject Eligibility: All research areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Austrian Student and Students from EU Countries
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement
You May Wish to Also Apply For:
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements:
To be eligible for the Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2019 at the University of Salzburg in Austria, the following conditions apply;
- Post graduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to 4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 841.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organisational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
How-to-Apply: Eligible candidates are to submit their applications for the Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2019 at the University of Salzburg in Austria online through the link provided. Before you start application, make ready all applicable documents including academic qualifications, previous research experience, transcripts, CV, etc.
You can visit the official scholarship page for more details.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019.