Foundation Scholarships for Domestic and International Students in Australia: Suitably qualified students are hereby requested to apply for the Foundation Scholarship awards for students to enrol to study in Federation University, Australia for the 2019/2020 academic session. The scholarship offer is for both part-time and full-time studies in a course of interest available at Federation University. Federation University aims at transforming lives and enhancing communities in every undertaking of the institution. From research that improves people’s lives right around the world, to supporting the students of the institution to succeed at their studies and in life, the university makes a difference. The university has a strong tradition of education and training delivery spanning more than 145 years and the nation’s first regional and multi-sector university. The Foundation scholarships will support about 43 students to study in one of the foremost university in Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships to be taken at: Federation University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Various values
Subject Eligibility: Courses available at Federation University, Australia
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for Domestic and International students.
You may also like: 2019/2020 MasterCard Foundation Scholarships for African Students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship award, the following are the requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a higher education, TAFE, domestic, CALD, migrant, refugee, international undergraduate and postgraduate or online course.
- Applicants enrolled in a higher education or TAFE at Federation University, Australia for the full 2019 academic year at a FedUni campus.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial circumstances.
- Applicants must be able also to demonstrate commitment to studies.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship at Federation University, Australia must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- International Students Affiliated Fellowship Master’s Program, 2020
- International Students Scholarships 2019/2020 at Murdoch University – Australia
Application Procedures for the Foundation Scholarships for Domestic and International Students in Australia
- Applicants are to state in not more than 300 words how a Foundation Scholarship will support his/her academic study and life/ career plans. Applicants are to outline their vision and goals both presently and in the future.
- Applicants are to complete a Kickstart registration using the online portal.
- Applicants are to complete an additional information survey.
- Applicants are to scan and attach two written references by the due date
Application Deadline: February 23, 2020