Shell Nigeria Graduate Student Research Internship 2019/2020: The 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program in Shell (SPDC) Nigeria is now open for application. Students currently enrolled for Masters and PhD programmes in recognized higher institutions are invited to apply. The program is to help boost students’ industrial awareness and bring out the best in their research work. Interested candidates should read details and apply for the internship.
Program Type: Full-Time Internship program
Company: Shell Nigeria
Internship duration: The internship program is a 12 months program, renewable.
Program Location: Program will be taken in Nigeria
Slots: Not Stated
Program Level: Internship is open for Masters and PhD students
Ref No: Nil
Minimum Qualification: Currently enrolled in Masters/PhD programme in a recognized university.
About the Company
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Check Also: 1. 2019 IMF Internship Program for Postgraduate Students
- The Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Team / Discipline
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit the following:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A curriculum vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information. Ill. A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research proposal including: study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
- Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under “Method of Application.”
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from post-graduate research internship in any Shell Companies will not be considered.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Recommended Link(s): 2019 UNE International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia