British Council Future Leaders Connect for Young Leaders to UK, 2019 | Apply Now
The British Council’s Future Leaders Connect Program is now open for the 2019 intake. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the program. The program is open to young leaders from around the world who are willing to make a difference in their various communities
The British Council is committed to developing future leaders. To prepare for the world ahead of us, the next generation of leaders must be skilled, innovative and globally connected people, able to make and respond to change with effective policy making.
Program Sponsor(s): British Council.
Program Type: Future Leaders Connect
Program level: Young Leadership Oriented Individuals
Slots: Not stated
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Program is open to all young leaders around the world
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable
Program Eligibility Criteria and Basic requirements:
- Open to exceptional young leaders from around the world who will play a significant role in policy making and politics in the years to come;
- You must live in one of the participating countries – Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK and USA;
- You must be available for the full programme dates, October 21 – November 1, 2019;
- You must be aged 18-35;
- You should be able to passionately explain how you want to make change in your country and how this links to your vision for global change;
- You should have an understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making;
- You should be willing to engage in this long-term opportunity with the British Council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and be committed to the network;
- English language: You will need to demonstrate good English language skills in your application including, for example, by using appropriate grammar and vocabulary and clearly setting out your points, consistent with IELTS level 7, although this qualification is itself NOT required.
British Council Future Leaders Connect Cost.
- The costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
Application Procedure for the British Council Future Leaders Connect for Young Leaders UK:
Ready to join the global network of emerging policy leaders? Hit the ‘Application link‘ button below to apply for this role. Remember that all applications for this program are to be done online, so you should apply through the link provided.
Application Deadline: Applications close on Monday 6 May 2019, 23.59 GMT
Recommended Link(s): Global Excellence Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia