Chevron Nigeria Student and Graduate Internship 2020: Applications are now being accepted for the 2020 January – June Internship Placement at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) for young Nigerians schooling in Nigerian Universities. The placement will in a way enhance students’ exposure to industrial procedures and make them get acquainted with industrial work environment different from classroom setting. Both undergraduate and graduate students whose study is leading to the award of a masters degree are invited to apply.
Program Type: Full-time Student Internship
Title: 2020 January – June Internship Placement
Company: Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL).
Internship duration: 6 Months
Program Location: Lagos and Warri, Nigeria.
Slots: Not Stated
Req. ID: 405215
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
What the Internship Program Holds for You:
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Basic Qualifications for Chevron Nigeria Student Internship 2020:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatoryto complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currentlybe enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Similar Opportunities You May Like:
- Shell Nigeria Graduate Student Research Internship 2019/2020
- Student internship Programme at International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC)
- Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019 at Coca-Cola
Application Procedures for the Chevron Nigeria Student Internship 2020 – How-to-apply:
You will need to read below carefully the steps to apply for the Chevron Nigeria Student Internship 2020 before you begin the application;
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship start and end date
For More Information:
Application Deadline: Open
Important: To follow on this scholarship and get updates on new opportunities SIGN UP NOW or subscribe through the sign-up form. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.