University of Ghana 2019/2020 Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons within the African region for the University of Ghana 2019/2020 Postgraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are for Masters students in Public Health and/or PhD students in any research area within the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Ghana and WHO HRP Alliance.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are for Masters and PhD students
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not specified.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master’s degree in Public Health and a PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from African Region are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Proof may not be required, but candidates need to have strong command of English Language since courses are taught in English.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The applicant for the University of Ghana 2019/2020 Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years old for the program. People affiliated to WHO Human Reproductive Program Partner Institutions are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must enroll in a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and PhD degree at the university.
Application Procedures for the University of Ghana 2019/2020 Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students:
To apply for the scholarship applicants must have to apply for the admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University. Then applicants can fill the application form for the scholarship which can be downloaded from the School of Public Health Website: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana Website ug.edu.gh
- Supporting Documents:Applicants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement and two references to [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree program applicants must have a graduate degree certificate in a relevant field of study, a minimum of two to three years working experience, a master’s degree certificate for the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good command of the English language to enroll at the University of Ghana.
- Benefits:The scholarship is will provide the full tuition fee of the course, full research costs towards dissertation/thesis, a monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation, equivalent to the local living cost and return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
Recommended Post(s): Australian Alumni Excellence Scholarships for International Student, 2019