Postgraduate Scholarships in Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark: Here is to announce the industrial PhD scholarship in Computer Science for highly motivated graduates at Orifarm in conjunction with the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) for a 3-year PhD scholarship starting in 2020. The successful applicants will be exposed to a rewarding and challenging position in a company with an ambition to reach excellence in collaboration with others who possess new ideas and perspectives.
The candidate will be engaged by Orifarm as an employee while also enrolled as a PhD student at SDU- Faculty of Engineering. The opportunity will allow the applicant research on data analytics, modelling and simulation, software design and software development providing people-centric and high-value software for several industrial and academic applications.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Orifarm A/S and Innovation Fund Denmark
Scholarship to be taken at: The University of Southern Denmark
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Tuition fees, Stipend
Subject Eligibility: Computer Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postgraduate Scholarships in Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with an experience or a genuine interest in doing research.
- Applicants must have obtained an MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or its equivalent and be experienced with the use of programming languages.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to learn new programming languages if need be.
- Applicant must possess strong leadership potentials with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Applicants must be interested in longer term commitment in a growing research group.
- Waterford Institute of Technology- International Scholarship 2020 in Ireland
- 2020 Research Demonstrator Funded PhD Scholarship in Ireland
Application Procedure for the Postgraduate Scholarships in Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark
Applicants should submit their application as one PDF file containing all materials by visiting the official application webpage. The application must be in English and must contain the following:
- A research proposal/description of the applicant’s approach to the thematic area of the scholarship.
- Curriculum vitae, certificates/diplomas (MSc) in Danish or English transcripts.
- An official document describing the educational structure and the grading system of the awarding educational institution.
- Applicant’s most recent publications (if available) and the applicant’s master thesis.
Applicants are to state in their application that Orifarm is permitted to share the application and relevant documents with SDU’s Associate Professor.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020