International Students Tuition Awards 2020 at the University of Southern Maine: The University of Southern Maine is welcoming applications from interested and eligible candidates who wish to enrol for a graduate degree program in the 2020/2021 academic session to apply for a scholarship. The scholarship will provide financial aid of up to $3000 for masters and doctoral students who wish to take up a degree coursework at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southern Maine.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southern Maine, USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Subject Eligibility: All graduate degree coursework.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: USA and International students.
English Language Requirement: May be required. Please check the entry requirements of the university.
General Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Tuition Awards 2020 at the University of Southern Maine;
- Claimants can be from the USA and all over the world
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s or doctoral degree in any subject
- You are required to apply for the matriculated in a master’s or doctoral degree at USM, be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or better, be enrolled in at least 6 graduate credits per semester and have submitted the FAFSA (non US citizens need not complete).
- You should check the entry requirements of the university to be certain of your eligibility status.
- 2020 International Students Excellence Scholarship at Edge Hill University, UK
- University of Southern Queensland 2019-2020 International Tuition Awards in Australia
Application Procedures for the International Students Tuition Awards 2020 at the University of Southern Maine – How-to-Apply:
Candidates who want to take part in the educational grant are expected to have taken admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of Southern Maine. After being a university student, they can then submit the online award application form for a scholarship consideration.
Applicants will need to attach to their applications, their high school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or HiSET, personal statement (essay), recommendations, individual talents, and activities.
- For Spring: November 15, 2019 and
- For Fall: April 30, 2020.